DENTAL CAD/CAM PRODUCTS
& provides a beautiful,
• German Engineered -
Documented 1,400 MPa
• Premium quality with far less chipping than other brands
• Excellent aesthetics and 100% biocompatibility
• CE & FDA approved
• Limited 10-year warranty for substructures
• Two types - HS (High Strength) & HT (High Translucency)
Zirconia Advantages at a Glance
Zirconia is highly aesthetic
Zirconia is highly translucent especially when compared to traditional metal substructures and can be customized according to the 16 classic Vita shades. Zirconia restorations also solve the ‘black gum line’ problem inherent with traditional metal restorations which occurs when the gingiva recedes. These qualities of zirconia provide natural looking restorations which are indistinguishable from real teeth.
Zirconia is exceptionally strong
Often referred to as ‘white steel’, zirconia is just as strong if not stronger than metal restorations and has a high fracture resistance.
Zirconia is bio-compatible
The body accepts tissue friendly zirconia as a natural material which minimizes the potential for allergic reactions.
Zirconia is corrosion free
Zirconia does not corrode because it is “chemically inert”.
Zirconia has low thermal conductivity
Most metals have a high thermal conductivity causing patients to feel greater sensitivity to fluctuations of hot or cold in the mouth. Zirconia restorations have a low thermal conductivity which helps minimize this problem.
Full Contour Solid Zirconia
The ORIGIN® FC Zirconia is a full contoured solid zirconia crown or bridge restoration with no porcelain overlay. ORIGIN FC Zirconia restorations are both a strong and highly aesthetic alternative to metal occlusal PFM and full-cast metal restorations. Virtually unbreakable and chip-proof, ORIGIN FC Zirconia crowns and bridges are the ideal restoration for posterior molar crowns when the patient desires a tooth colored restoration but lacks the preparation space for, or has broken a PFM crown in the past.
ORIGIN Full Contour Zirconia Advantages
• A more esthetic alternative to traditional full-cast or metal occlusal alloy restorations and is ideal for bruxers & grinders who have destroyed other restorations
• At 1132 MPa Origin® Full Contour Zirconia is strong enough for both single and bridge cases
• Made with biocompatible 100% Tosoh zirconia powder
• Conventional cementation using non-expanding resin modified glass ionomer
• Virtually unbreakable and chip-proof
• Fabricated using CAD/CAM technology for consistent fit and marginal integrity